Role: Art Director
Location: Paris (Remote)
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Art Director will be responsible of the creative ideation and production management of all your photo and video shoot needs.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for the next step in your career and would like the opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining the new on-site team in Paris and will work closely with the Content Strategist and Senior Journalist to align on content that needs to be produced.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Making sure that all content being produced are following the brands tone of voice and guideline.
- Responsible for understanding the social calendar and developing creative ideas for any photo and video shoot required to produce assets for this calendar.
- Overseeing creative delivery, the art director will work closely with production from tissue stage through to delivery of assets, to ensure that the producer is fully connected to the idea and the brand.
- The art director will oversee all production stages and have sign off, alongside the client, on key elements within each production such as director/photographer choices, shoot day decisions such as location, casting, art director, wardrobe etc., post production decisions around re-touching, editing and delivery.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A keen eye for hierarchy, typography and well art directed layouts, that are both beautiful to look at and perform a clear communicative function
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, xd
- Interest in exploring motion graphics, knowledge of AfterEffects
- An extensive print experience and spec understanding and the print production process
- Ability to work across all digital platforms, as well as an awareness of responsive design/best practice
- Cross channel experience; OOH, Press, DM, Digital Display, Social, Email and Website
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com