Role: Community Manager - FTC (3 months)
Working in collaboration with our client, the Community Manager will work on a range of brands from a well-known category - across a range of audiences and areas of culture.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who has a genuine love for social media and pop culture. You love to keep on top of what’s trending, who’s trending, the brands and influencers that are killing it in social, and the memes and themes that are getting people talking.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining a new on-site team that work in a fun and fast-paced environment, so if you are looking to work in a team where no one day is the same then this the team for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Managing all inbound comments with appropriate responses and escalations
- Community management to foster relationships and advocacy within social audiences
- Posting and scheduling all content
- Helping to plan the content calendars
- Helping to develop copy to support our visual content
- Participating in creative brainstorms alongside the Art Director and Social Strategist
- Staying up-to-date with updates and changes across the social platforms and communicating these to team members
- Building relationships with your clients with regular meetings and exceptional servicing
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Someone who loves social media and wants to make it their career
- Comfortable working in busy environments with many projects on the go at any time
- Must have flawless written English
- Good understanding of which content, formats and platforms drive which outcomes
- Good understanding of people’s behaviour on social media across different platforms
- Highly analytical with a ‘measure and optimise’ approach to content creation
- Well organised with good time management, and is comfortable working on a range of tasks and projects at once
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org