Role: Mid – Weight Integrated Creative Designer
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, Adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with Adidas to build a dedicated global centralised adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localised remastering and adaptation needs.
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled designer, to work primarily on digital projects across a wide range of channels, from animated banners, CRM through to social media assets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are keen to work closely with the client and have a deep understanding of the complexities around working together with client You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The team will support adidas’ global markets from our centralised offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print and their retail content needs. This team will serve as adidas’ bespokAdidasal adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Working with global campaigns, toolkits, and assets mostly supplied, you will have a passion for being creative within guidelines/framework, localising, and extending campaigns for the global markets.
- You will develop new designs and ideas for digital campaigns and projects.
- Act as a brand guardian, producing high-quality design artwork within tight timelines.
- As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting, questioning, and taking client feedback. Building trust is key to producing better work and it’s essential to drive our growth and success.
- You will be working across many different categories, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards, understanding complex delivery systems. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
- You will need to pick up the high pace of the business and extend it to your working routine while creating and managing your projects.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Well-organised production design experience with formal design training.
- You’ll have a deep affinity with layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and idea generation.
- A mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with high volumes of daily activity.
- A portfolio demonstrating your thinking through to crafted execution, as well as examples of digital banners, emails, landing pages, social assets - being pixel perfect.
- 3 years of experience working in a design/advertising agency; sports and lifestyle category is a plus.
- Cross channel experience; OOH, Press, Digital Display, Social, Email, Website.
- A solid understanding of channel best practices, and a desire to keep up to date with competitor and channel trends.
- Experience working with a global brand and multi-language deliverables a plus.
- Ability to challenge a creative brief, articulate a clear rationale, both verbally and through the delivery of creative options, and is ok to leave your comfort zone.
- A keen sense of personal responsibility, for the quality control, presentation, and accuracy of all work.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and AfterEffects.
- Hands-on personality on every project and enjoy working with a team.
- Confident in multi-tasking, strong process-driven mind and highly accurate with specs.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org