Role: Creative Artworker
Location: London, EC1R
Working in partnership with our client, the Creative Artworker will take artwork briefs from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You would like to work with a nationally recognised client and you enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be working alongside a great team of talented and likeminded individuals shaping the future of the company together.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects, within very tight timeframes.
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.