Role: Compliance Apprentice
The Compliance Apprentice will be working closely with our Compliance Officer to ensure our global company adheres to legal standards, industry standards and in-house policies.
You will assist with the completion of Information Security questionnaires from clients, maintain our existing ISO27001 certification, help obtain new regulatory and industry certifications and dealing with various Health & Safety requirements across our global network.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are passionate about compliance and you would like to work in a fast-paced environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be based in our lovely Roseberry Avenue, reporting to the Global Compliance Manager and work closely with the Home Team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Assist in the timely completion of client Information Security questionnaires.
- Create and maintain an InfoSec Q&A database.
- Assist with the day-to-day maintenance of our existing ISO27001 certification.
- Perform internal audits as required.
- Assist with gaining new relevant regulatory and industry certifications (ISO27001, SOC2, etc.).
- Assist with the day to day running of the global Health & Safety programme.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Deal with queries and build relationships with internal customers.
- Assist with initiatives to raise awareness of compliance requirements and infringements.
- Help maintain the global Risk Registry.
- Fulfil additional / ad hoc duties in order to meet the needs of the business such as maintaining the Coronavirus Tracker.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral, able to engage with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail, multi-task and meet tight deadlines. May require some late nights and weekends on occasion to hit critical client deadlines.
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- A good team worker, willing to be flexible and take on a range of activities and looking to learn and develop within the role.
- High Standard of integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Microsoft Excel – Good - Advanced.
- Knowledge of MS Access / SQL is desirable.
- Minimum 1 year Compliance experience.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you email@example.com