Role: Account Manager - FTC (6 months)
Languages: Fluent English and Arabic.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with adidas to build a dedicated global centralised adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localised remastering and adaptation needs.
The Account Manager will develop and build strong relationships with the local clients and become a trusted and valued advisor and delivery specialist.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who is keen to work closely with the client and have a deep understanding of the complexities around working together with clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be reporting to the Senior Account Manager and working closely with the global stakeholders and production leads.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Understanding the importance of brands and working within brand guidelines.
- Understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market.
- Pro-actively own and manage local client engagement and relationship management.
- Effectively project management through the full lifecycle using project governance as directed by the client.
- Driving and motivating a team and project through to successful completion.
- Running account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs.
- Working closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing. Understanding the local nuances to their local markets.
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their, creative origination agencies, media agencies, printers etc.
- Being the central point to ensure we get the work from the creative agencies on time and deliver to the media agencies and printers to their timelines.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to manage both individual and project workloads and identifying challenges and risks within them.
- Executional rigour, competent in multitasking and great organisational skills.
- The ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with in-market target audience.
- Competent in presenting and communicating ideas to clients.
- Experience working with retail and sports products.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. email@example.com