Role: Integrated Producer - FTC (12 months)
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with adidas to build a dedicated global centralised adaptation team, which will deliver all their global localised remastering and adaptation needs.
The Integrated Producer will be working with globally supplied creative, delivering end to end management of above the line (paid media) campaigns. Channels: TV, OOH, Press, Digital and Social
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You would like to take that pivotal step into your career, working with one of the world’s most recognised brands, and you would describe yourself as an entrepreneurial individual who relishes the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be part of the team that supports adidas’s global markets from our centralised offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print and their retail content needs. This team will serve as adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- End to end management of creative development for digital channels: Email, Website, App, Digital Display, paid and organic social
- Delivering project ownership, with support from the Account Team, including: Providing direction to creative and production via standard forms and tools (briefs, change orders, production turnovers)
- Communicating project milestones to all relevant cross-functional team members
- Developing and managing project timelines
- Interrogating job requests and creating production ready briefs
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so
- Being pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at the project outset before they become a problem.
- Planing and schedule projects efficiently, therefore ensuring the optimum use of company resources
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an agency/high volume production environment
- Experience working in an advertising agency; sports and lifestyle category is a plus
- Experience delivering creative or creative production for paid media campaigns.
- Cross channel experience; TV, OOH, Press, Digital Display, Social, Email, Website
- Experience with multiple projects across multiple languages at once
- A solid understanding of channel best practices, especially Social
- A mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with high volumes of activity
- Be a solution focused team member, with confident communication skills both internally and externally with client
- Strong project management skills and highly detail-oriented and organised
- Ability to quickly immerse in brands and problem-solve (be fully into role within 90 days and make an immediate impact on workflow and creative output)
- Smooth team operations with flawless execution of projects on time, on budget, and with excellence
- Confident in leading daily and project stand-ups
- A basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and AfterEffects and what they’re used for.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org