Role: Production Lead – FTC (12 months)
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with adidas to build a dedicated global centralised adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localised remastering and adaptation needs.
The Production Lead will be responsible for the delivery of work to scope and deadline for the markets that fall into your remit. You should be passionate about postproduction and finding efficient ways of delivering high volumes of quality work.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You would like to take that pivotal step into your career, working with one of the world’s most recognised brands, and you would describe yourself as an entrepreneurial individual who relishes the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
As a production lead, you will work directly with the Head of Production and Manage a team of 3 - 4 producers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Staying true to the creative vision and brand on productions
- Collaborating with clients and our account management team to determine campaign scope and schedules
- Effectively liaising with the Creative, Account Management, and Production stakeholders to fully understand the requirements, expectations, and vision of each project
- Managing teams as well as projects across the globe from creating masters from a Global toolkit to high volume and fast delivery of through the line adaptations
- Overseeing from start to finish the creative and postproduction process
- Managing a team of Senior, Mid and Junior producers while they deliver on global campaigns. Setting good and clear objectives for junior members of the team
- Being a champion of effective and personable communications with all stakeholders
- Scheduling productions and internal resource of producers and production support to ensure efficient production execution and a balanced allocation of workload
- Delegating, guiding and advising the Producers and supervising their work to ensure they have a clear understanding of what is required of them, and that they are delivering work to the expected standard within the set
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one time
- Strong track record in executing campaigns adaptations across multiple platforms with a good knowledge of print, digital and moving image production
- Strong experience in the retail instore print arena
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times
- A strong background in managing and motivating a team of producers. You will be a leader in the studio so having a positive solution driven mindset is hugely important
- Used to working on fast paced adaptations
- The ability to effectively guide and delegate work to more junior members of the team.
- Be solution driven and able to put out fires quickly
- Previous Experience of Resource and Production services sourcing
- The ability to analyse, interpret and explain statistical information
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own
- Minimum 7+ years' experience of managing postproduction integrated campaigns in a Creative and Production Agency
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you firstname.lastname@example.org