OLAPLEX, Inc. (Nasdaq: OLPX) is an innovative, science-enabled, technology-driven beauty company. We are founded on the principle of delivering effective, patent-protected and proven performance in the categories where we compete. We strive to empower our consumers to look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside. We believe every person deserves to have healthy, beautiful hair, whether they are visiting a salon or caring for their hair at home.
OLAPLEX has been able to achieve phenomenal growth and we continuously seek exceptionally talented individuals who can support our innovation and creativity. We currently operate in a fully remote environment; because of this, collaboration and flexibility are at the core of our commitment to each other and to the success of OLAPLEX.
About the Role:
The Regional Education Manager for every channel is a key role for the strategic planning, execution and management of Education in the field. Responsible for communicating the OLAPLEX education message to our distribution partners teams (DSCs and Educators) as well as stylists working in independent beauty salons, chain salons, schools, and other professional beauty products outlets within appointed Distributor channel. Effectively coordinate with Field Sales Managers (to manage all aspects of the educational activities to support the Distributors’ business. Manage relationship with Distributors.
This position serves as a critical link between OLAPLEX and our PRO customers for the creation of strong relationships through education and community, in support of channel sales goals. The role is essential to the sales cycle by delivering the best-in-class training to salons and stylists and to ensure ongoing education support. The key to success in this distribution strategy will be to have a thorough knowledge of OLAPLEX products & services programs with the ability to train and develop education resources in order to deliver best in class education to salons.
- Develop and implement rewarding trainings that will deliver organic growth against company sales objectives through comprehensive education programs
- Support our sales organization by bringing education programs and strategies to salons, as well as a distributor sales and education teams
- Product Knowledge Expert for all OLAPLEX products & services
- Skilled in the innovative use and application of all OLAPLEX products and how they perform on all hair types and textures
- Proficient in the execution of OLPLEX global curriculum services and applications
- Assist Global Education Department as needed
- Education go-to-market strategy
- Work with Education & Sales leadership to developing and implementing innovative strategies for our top salons. Sr Manager will consistently work to investigate, source and deliver innovative ideas for reaching hairdressers
- Assist and support Sales partners with meetings and events, and lead when the circumstances arise
- Manage additional projects, deliverables and timelines as needed
- Must be based in Texas
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the haircare industry in a training/education position
- Professional licensed stylist
- Strong technical skills in both care and chemical salon services
- Experience leading programs for stylists, in person and virtually
- Inspirational leadership style with excellent training skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confidence when presenting programs
- Outstanding team player who is able to work collaboratively with all internal & external partners
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to embrace and facilitate change
We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes. We are looking for someone who will bring all their expertise, learn, and grow with us.
Our Total Rewards:
The annual base pay for this position is $71,000 - $97,350 with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, years of relevant experience, skill level, functional expertise, certificates or other professional licenses held and geographic location.
- Competitive compensation
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Wellness: Company Contribution to Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for Employees and their Families, Company Paid Employee Life Insurance, Optional additional Life Insurance, and Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage Options, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account with Company Reimbursement
- Parental Leave: Up to 18 weeks for all new birthing-parents and up to 10 weeks for all non-birthing new parents
- Financial Well-being: Roth and 401k plans: 100% match up to the first 4% and is immediately vested
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program: Career development is as important to us as we know it is to you!
- Culture: Our team has an “attitude of gratitude” and a shared passion for our brand. Join our culture committee and/or DE&I champion team to play a role in building and sustaining our “secret sauce"
- Recognition: We celebrate our peers and colleagues with our monthly ‘Hero Recognition and Awards’ program. Make a difference as a ‘Bond Builder’ and/or ‘Commendable Creative!’
- Products: Twenty (20) free products per year, plus a friends and family discount
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At OLAPLEX, we support and stand up for our community with our talent, content, messages, and product offering. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a company, unifies our shared commitment to 'do well and do good'. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a stronger and more creative work environment.
OLAPLEX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.