OLAPLEX, Inc. (Nasdaq: OLPX) is an innovative, science-enabled, technology-driven beauty company. We are founded on the principle of delivering effective, patent-protected and proven performance in the categories where we compete. We strive to empower our consumers to look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside. We believe every person deserves to have healthy, beautiful hair, whether they are visiting a salon or caring for their hair at home.
OLAPLEX has been able to achieve phenomenal growth and we continuously seek exceptionally talented individuals who can support our innovation and creativity. We currently operate in a fully remote environment; because of this, collaboration and flexibility are at the core of our commitment to each other and to the success of OLAPLEX.
About the Role:
The Regional Education Manager for EMEA – DACH / Eastern & Central Europe is a key role for the management of education in the territory with OLAPLEX’s independent distributor partners and retailers.
This position serves as a critical link between OLAPLEX and distribution partners for the strategic planning of education programming and resources, in support of sales goals. The role is essential to the sales cycle by delivering the best-in-class training to our distributors, sales consultants, educators, salons & stylists, and retail partners as well as to ensure ongoing education support.
- Partner with Regional Sales Manager for planning and implementation of strategy for channel
- Ensure the strategic and effective presentation of OLAPLEX products, programs, and materials for Distributors to perform the proper technical training
- Deliver training programs for Distributor & Retail partners (train the trainer programs) as well as technical programs for key salons within territory
- Effectively utilize all Distributor support budgets conjunction with Sales partners
- Assist and support Sales partners with Distributor Sales meetings, and lead when the circumstances arise
- Work with Distributor Sales Consultants and educators in their territory
- Track and analyze activity monthly for reporting
- Track and analyze budgets for education activity for Division
- Analysis of field education programs and its effect on sales per distributor and nationally
- Develop relationships with OLAPLEX’s distribution network, including Distributor Principals, Education and Sales and key influencer salons / stylists
- Work to develop local Advocate networks within key markets / territory
- Identify, recruit and develop local Advocate Stylists and freelance educators
- Develop and maintain a local OLAPLEX Advocate Community
- Actively participate in distributor strategy meetings to identify education opportunities with all clients
- Coordinate planning, management and execution of all distributor-sponsored events, conferences, trade shows with Show & Event team
- Manage additional projects, deliverables and timelines as needed
- Work collaboratively with the global education team
- Stay ahead of industry trends and competition in all channels through ongoing education, product testing and research
- Lead and participate in local event strategies, assisting the International / Global team where needed
- Assist in the management and execute all corporate events, conferences, and trade shows, with input of the international education manager
- Assist in content and curriculum creation as needed to meet client needs (collaborating with manager to ensure consistent messaging)
- Fluency in local language(s) German
- Proficiency in English language
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the haircare industry in a training / education position
- Professional licensed stylist
- Strong technical skills in both care and chemical salon services
- Experience leading programs for stylists, in person and virtually
- Inspirational leadership style with excellent training skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confidence when presenting programs
- Outstanding team player who is able to work collaboratively with all internal & external partners
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to embrace and facilitate change.
We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes. We are looking for someone who will bring all their expertise, learn, and grow with us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At OLAPLEX, we support and stand up for our community with our talent, content, messages, and product offering. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a company, unifies our shared commitment to 'do well and do good'. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a stronger and more creative work environment.
OLAPLEX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.