Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- In charge of reconciliation of client assets in the platform wallet and banking partners, to resolve any abnormality, discrepancies and escalation swiftly
- Manage crypto on-ramp and off-ramp processes/ flows of all fiat channels respectively
- Responsible for crypto assets daily balance sheets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, P&L, general ledger and monthly reports.
- Maintain smooth and efficient Fiat operations while expanding crypto on-ramp and off-ramp channels and partners globally
- Improvise the Fiat-Crypto Finance policies for Account Payable, Account Receivable, and to enhance efficiencies through system optimization and SOP.
- Other Ad-hoc duties deemed fit per business growth and strategic direction
What We Look For In You:
- Possesses a degree/diploma in Accountancy or ACCA with a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Advantageous to have experience in the Crypto/Fintech industry.
- Demonstrates ownership, leadership, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Capable of handling pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in both English and Mandarin to effectively engage with stakeholders proficient in both languages.
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
Nice to Haves
- Master's degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail and a commitment to data-driven decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and to manage multiple priorities effectively
Competitive total compensation package
L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
Various team building programs and company events
Wellness and meal allowances
Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!