At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team:
The middleware team plays a strong and crucial part in stabilising the core infrastructure of OKX. It allows for a stable overall architecture and environment that allows for the engineering community to code, push out to features in a safe and reliable environment. The team is a group of tightly knit individuals passionate about utilising tech to improve and better the coding environment within OKX, thereby benefiting our users and customers in the long run.
What you'll do:
- Guarantee technical architecture advance, including landing new technology research, and upgrading technology.
- Guarantee middleware SLA 99999.
- Perfect middleware governance ability, including observability, traffic transmission control, etc.
- Tackle and resolve complex middleware challenges revolving around frameworks such as springboot
- Require a bachelor's degree or above in computer science or related major
- Require more than 3 years of work experience in internet systems or infra level
- Familiar with distributed systems design, such as middleware is a must
- Familiar with Java development, and have a deep understanding of its operating principles
- Good communication with ability to manage internal engineering teams as stakeholders
- Obsessed with technology, and belief in the future of the crypto industry
- Experience with NACOS is a plus