Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
With rapid expansion globally, we are looking for a highly energetic mid-senior level corporate secretary with strong experience with solid skills to executes and maintain all required official corporate filings, documents, reports and records according to applicable laws and regulations..
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in handling the full spectrum of company secretarial matters within the Group
- Providing general assistance with routine corporate secretary matters, such as formations, dissolutions (including serving a key role in legal entity rationalization projects), drafting board resolutions, consents, secretary and incumbency certificates
- Monitoring corporate governance and other developments that the board and/or its committees need to know and taking the steps necessary to comply with changing regulatory and other requirements
- Liaison and coordinate with other internal departments and external professional firms
- Establishing internal control framework/policies for the group to make sure the best practices of corporate governance and drafting corporate governance policies and procedures
- Maintaining company secretarial and statutory records
- Handling the logistics of live parent and subsidiary board meetings or, in the increasingly virtual business environment, scheduling conferencing. In addition, facilitating unanimous written consents for the company’s parent and subsidiary boards
- Dealing with notarization and apostille work in different jurisdictions
- Assisting in license applications in different jurisdictions and attending to regulator's inspections
- Assisting finance team on bank account opening in different jurisdictions
- Assisting in handling ad-hocprojects
- Bachelor's degree holder in law, corporate governance, business, management, finance, communication, or accounting
- Member of Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore
- 5-7 years of company secretarial experience from MNC/professional firms/law firms/listed companies
- Well-versed in Singapore Companies Act and compliance regulations in other jurisdictions including Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong, Australia, UK etc.
- Independent, self-motivated, passionate and able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional time management and ability to multitask effectively
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese