Who We Are
About the Opportunity
Our Trading Product Group leads the design of all the products on OKX's derivatives trading exchange, including spot trading, spot margin, futures, leveraged tokens, trading options etc.
We are seeking a senior trading product manager to join Trading Experience team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of our new product, including defining and executing product strategy, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring that our product meets the needs of advanced traders in spot/margin/perpetual/futures trading.
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth user research to identify the painpoints of advanced traders for manual trading pre-order stage and order execution stage
- Conduct and analyze competitor products to identify opportunities for differentiation and competitive advantage
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and UX researchers to ensure timely delivery of new product features and enhancements
- Develop and execute product strategy for trading products, including defining product roadmaps, feature prioritization, and go-to-market strategies
- Define and monitor the product performance metrics to ensure our product is fit to market and fit to user
- Frequent travel required to meet clients offline to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, computer science, or related field
- Solid years of experience in product management, preferably in financial services or trading technology
- Strong understanding of trading systems end-to-end logic in financial markets
- Strong understanding of candlestick, technical analysis, big data in financial markets
- Experience with agile product development methodologies
- Data-driven and user-centric mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency exchanges
Leading internet or cryptocurrency company experience
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!