Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
- Take ownership of the accounting, tax, internal controls, cost management, accounts payable, management reporting, and regulatory reporting areas for OKX Turkey
- Prepare financial statements for external audits, regulatory reporting/inquiries, and management reporting
- Lead the establishment of the local banking infrastructure
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the day-to-day customer operations for fiat on-ramps & Implement a month closing process for the local entity and integrate the close with the consolidated group
- Adopt the consolidated group's cost management system and localize it for specific requirements
- Overseeing the accounts payable process and all company operating expenses
- Lead the local OKX Turkey financial statements audit & establish internal controls around financial reporting
- Develop effective and automated processes for financial reporting and analytics & assist in navigating the regulatory landscape, including staying on top of evolving reporting requirements and tax mandates in the Turkish jurisdiction
What We Look For In You:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, relevant experience in the financial services, payments, fintech, or crypto industries
- Deep understanding of accounting standards (IFRS) and tax regulations, experience with budgeting, financial planning, forecasting, modeling, and performance reporting
- Understanding of the cost management framework and how to connect it with a systematic AP process
- The skillset to work within the demands of a fast-paced startup environment, experience leading complex projects end to end involving multiple stakeholders, ability to exercise sound judgment and clearly articulate outcomes to senior management
- Self-starting problem solver, able to self-identify and execute new tasks as they emerge, and solve problems proactively to full completion without significant direction
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working across time zones and cross cultural teams
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Perks & Benefits
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!