Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and drive institutional sales opportunities. Build a healthy pipeline through sourcing and converting prospective opportunities from consulting, educating, planning to advisory with institutional clients in the EMEA/CIS region
- Develop client profiling - identify previous success cases and develop them into viable, replicable efforts to repeat success and where marketing efforts should be channelled
- Define and evaluate new revenue streams and opportunities with existing or new clients ie, native cry.
- Close sales opportunities with particular focus on high revenue, high impact value deals (Cash OTC, Derivatives, Custody, Lending, VIP Loans, Staking )
- Ensure prospects or new clients are good standing and will not introduce risk to the OKX business, be it financial reputation, regulatory or other
- Preparation of proposals and presentations to the prospective clients
- Negotiate contractual and commercial terms with legal teams
- Conduct initial level of due diligence on prospects as required
- Articulate client feedback and gaps in service/product offerings to senior management teams and product related teams with suggested proposals.
- Act as the brand ambassador, face of OKX for institutional clients in the region
- Collaborate with marketing teams to smoothly execute sales campaigns in EMEA/CIS
What We Look For In You
- Demostrate passion and enthusiasm for crypto products with particular emphasis on our key offerings
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track record of building prospect pipeline, developing opportunities and closing deals.
- Ability to negotiate contractual and commercial terms. Able to work with legal team on ensuring OKX interests are safeguarded.
- In depth knowledge of the institutional crypto landscape of the country
- Well connected in the local institutional crypto community
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge in products that we offer for institutional clients (Block Trading, Derivatives such as Perps/Futures/Options/Margin, Cash OTC)
- Aware & updated of the ever changing regulatory environment in crypto industry and the impact/opportunities it can bring to the OKX business
- Excellent in planning and skills to prioritize, manage sales in a organized, structured manner.
- Qualities that we are looking for - Self motivated, team player, independent, detail oriented, organized, problem solver.
Nice to Haves
- Currently leading a sales team
- Consistent sales track record
Highlights of Perks and Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!