Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
About the team:
Our Trading Product Group leads the design of all the products on OKX's derivatives trading exchange, including spot trading, spot margin, futures, leveraged tokens, trading options etc.We are seeking a Trading Product Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of our new product, including defining and executing product strategy, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring that our product meets the needs of traders in the financial markets.
Develop and execute product strategy for our trading product, including defining product roadmaps, feature prioritization, and go-to-market strategies
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and user experience to ensure timely delivery of new product features and enhancements
• Conduct market research to understand the needs of traders in the financial markets, and analyze competitor products to identify opportunities for differentiation and competitive advantage
• Work closely with sales and customer support teams to understand customer feedback and identify opportunities for product improvements
• Define and monitor product performance metrics and KPIs to ensure that the product is meeting customer needs and generating revenue
• Develop pricing strategies for the trader workstation product, including managing pricing changes and promotions
• Provide subject matter expertise and support to sales and customer support teams, and help to train them on new product features and updates
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and ensure that our product remains competitive in the marketplace
• Experience in building institutional grade trading platform
• 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in financial services or trading technology
• Strong understanding of financial markets, trading technology, and the needs of traders
• Experience with agile product development methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Nice to Haves:
Fluent in Mandarin and English
Familiar with third-party tools such as amplitude, hubspot, one-signal, braze
Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The salary range for this position is $199,000 to $324,000.
The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.