Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the integration of blockchain projects, independently design and develop modules, and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Able to quickly iterate on data interfaces or project requirements, design interfaces and services with sufficient scalability.
- Participate in the upgrading, transformation, and performance optimization of high-concurrency, high-traffic servers, and cooperate with leaders to conduct technical research and tackle difficult problems.
- Skilled in summarizing service issues, regularly share knowledge, and willing to communicate and explore with others.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering or related fields.
- Solid foundation in Java, including JVM, IO, multi-threading, concurrency, networking, profound understanding of object-oriented programming, design principles, encapsulation, abstraction, etc.
- Proficient in mainstream Java frameworks such as Spring/SpringBoot, with practical project experience that can withstand scrutiny. Candidates with experience in large-scale project and application architecture design are preferred.
- Familiar with blockchain project products such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and knowledge of blockchain applications such as Defi/NFT/GameFi is a plus.
- Experience in big data, payment projects is preferred. Good English skill is a plus.
- Hardworking, eager to learn, passionate about the crypto industry, and curious towards new concepts. Self-driven and resilient.
Perks & Benefits
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!