At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for the formulation, selection and development of the technical scheme of the platform project
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating resources, leading the completion of project research and development, being able to solve problems in the project and ensure quality and completion on time;
- Cross-team communication and coordination and work promotion, code quality control and collaborative team efficiency improvement;
- Actively undertake team tasks, cultivate or tap technical talents in the industry;
- Solid Java foundation, deep understanding of JVM configuration optimization strategies and tuning, familiar with IO, multi-threading, concurrent frameworks, familiar with common data structures, algorithms and Design patterns, with good programming specifications and rich work experience;
- Familiar with mainstream open source application frameworks, such as SpringBoot, SpringMVC, Mybatis, SpringCloud, etc.;
- Familiar with MySQL, Oracle and other databases, in-depth understanding of things, locks, indexes, and experience in database and SQL optimization, as well as design methods such as sub-database sub-table and leader/follower synchronization;
- Familiar with common Middleware, such as MQ, RPC, cache, message queue, etc.
- Deep understanding of the design principles of common cache systems, such as Memcached, Redis, etc., to accurately select cache solutions.
- Familiar with the principle of distributed system: CAP, consistency, idempotence operation, etc.;
- Clear logic, quick thinking, good learning and communication skills;
- Be honest and honest, have strong professionalism, love technology, and be able to withstand certain work pressure