At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle for enterprise and private clients’ lead generation, outreach, discovery, relationship building, negotiation and contract closing
- Close coverage of Private Bankers, Investment Consultants and other distribution teams within crypto and traditional finance ecosystem
- Engage with and onboard buy-side client and sell-side distributor to educate OKX’s unique value propositions across a diverse range of financial products
- Drive deep-dive research and provide succinct analytics based on market data, collect information, generate market reports and assist strategic decision-making
- Develop trade ideas and payoff across products for clients globally
- Collaborating with research and other cross-functional teams to provide clients with market insights for more trading flows
- Define education and marketing strategy for Structured Products together with trading team; this also includes the education of junior talents, internal and external clients
- Successful track record in trading, dealing, structuring or marketing of derivatives products in a major Investment Bank or Private Bank, equity or FX a plus.
- Keen interest or similar experience in crypto industry preferred
- Broad understanding of various crypto financial services providers, product solutions and transaction lifecycle a plus.
- Desire to work at a growth stage company within a fast-moving and exciting industry
- Outstanding collegiate academic record with superior problem-solving and analytical capabilities; self-driven quality and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and one or more of the following languages (in order to liaise with Chinese/Korean speaking clients): Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean
- Sound ethical judgement and the ability to appropriately assess risk, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation, its client assets and compliance with relevant regulations
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Director)