At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for demand research and product design of decentralized trading platform, financial derivatives.
- Pay attention to the business trend of homogeneous products in the industry, the latest data status, and mine core requirements.
- Responsible for risk control module, forced position closing, liquidation and other logic
- Effectively communicate with R&D, cooperate in product testing, and effectively communicate with operations to ensure that they fully understand the product and promote the product launch.
- Be responsible for the publicity program after the product is launched, and for the market oriented effect and feedback of the product.
- Solid years of experience in blockchain or related derivatives trading.
- Familiar with the operation mechanism of defi and other relevant dapp chains.
- Have experience in the design of futures trading products, and have a detailed understanding of trading/risk control/clearing and other modules.
- Have team scrum management experience.