L&D and QA (Vietnamese / Japanese / Tagalog Speaker)
The LDQA Specialist will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for Global Operation agents as well as perform a quality audit to ensure high-quality standards are reached and maintained. The LDQA Specialists also serve as Subject Matter Experts to address questions from the Global Operation agents.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and maintain new-hire content and quality nuances
- POC and trusted partner for internal stakeholders on training progress reports/interventions
- Ongoing TNA in collaboration with the internal stakeholders
- Collaboration with stakeholders on ongoing training requirements and recommendations
- Act as G-Ops point-of-contact (PoC) with regard to all training/quality matters for assigned language
- Consultative partner in advising correct training intervention for any requirements i.e. Mail / /Team Meeting / E-Learning / Classroom etc
- Ongoing collaboration with all internal support functions to ensure alignment
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussions, lectures, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Ensure monthly Process Knowledge Test (PKT) are conducted and do TNI/TNA basis the PKT results
- Monitor and score chats/tickets/emails as per the QA Nuances
- Handle all escalated communication in a professional and positive manner
- Communicate with Team Leaders/Manager/Head of Department to inform any QA issues that need to be addressed
- Participates and initiates continuous process improvement by analyzing performance reports to identify trends and patterns that may interfere with achieving goals and communicating with the necessary team, i.e OpEx, Ops Team, etc. for further action.
- Maintain records and prepare reports in a timely manner
- To undertake QA-related projects, i.e create and communicate best practice/quality information/infographic to the Global Operation team.
- Collaborate and assist Technology Team to produce any assigned language script for chatbot
- Update and maintain the assigned language communication to the customer, e.g CS script, chat bot Script
What We Look For In You:
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in Training or Quality Assurance role preferably in Customer Service/KYC/Risk.
- Able to communicate fluently(speaking and writing) in English and one of these languages - Hindi, Japanese, Tagalog, or Vietnamese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to multitask, able to work within timelines
- Highly meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Structured thinking, able to evaluate problems and come up with effective solutions
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about quality, training and development
- You either are already or are eager to become an expert in the blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape and will understand how speculators, traders, digital asset exchanges, blockchain money services businesses, and financial institutions operate
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Shift Allowance + Annual Increment).
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 Training & Wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.