At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for the requirement research and product design of P2P transactions;
- Pay attention to the business trends of homogeneous products in the industry, analyze the latest data and explore core user experience;
- Effectively communicate with R&D, cooperate with product testing, ensure that they fully understand the product and promote the product launch;
- Track the product experience effect data, coordinate internal work and customer needs, and continuously improve the user experience of the product;
- Monitor and analyze the operation data of the product, and continuously optimize and innovate;
- Solid years of experience in Internet company, experience in blockchain is a plus;
- Have good sense and sensitivity to product;
- Clear logic and communication ability is a must;
- Strong ownership and initiative is a must;
- Prior experience working under scrum structure is a plus