OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You'll be Doing:
- Based on historical business consulting, analyze and summarize the rules, combine with future company strategic planning, business forecast and new project development needs, complete the construction of on-site service management and monitoring system.
- Responsible for the overall planning of manpower estimation and scheduling rules of the customer service center. Forecast, control and monitor the overall business volume within the center, sorting out the optimal work system through reasonable estimation and deployment of overall manpower to ensure maximum utilization of personnel and reduce manpower operating cost.
- Through on-site regulation and closed loop mechanism, combined with departmental deployment, reduce departmental operation risks, ensure the efficiency and stability to achieve the goal, build an on-site operation mechanism, and timely feedback the direction of manpower control for the front-end business.
- Respond to business emergencies and incidents, establish an on-site abnormality and emergency monitoring system and response mechanism, collaborate with resources from all parties to complete emergency deployment, and improve the overall risk response strategies of the service domain.
What We Look For in You:
- Bachelor‘s degree or above.
- Excellent command of spoken English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- More than 5 years of on-site management experience in large-scale customer service centers (more than 500 seats), strong knowledge and skills related to call center resource planning, forecast scheduling, and on-site management. Proficient in call center business and have own knowledge and understanding of operations.
- Familiar with the on-site management system of the call center, have strong insight, and able to handle various emergency cases.
- Possess excellent data sensitivity and logical analytical ability. Good at discovering, analyzing, and solving the problems.
- Have excellent coordination and communication skills. Proficient in Excel, Word and other related tools.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations