At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance. We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for product planning, product design, and operation of innovative financial products and iterate after product launch;
- Propose industry solutions to launch products, and support business growth based on industry research, data analysis, etc.
- Collaborate with various teams across the company such as Engineering, Operation, Design and others to support product development and optimize the internal workflow
- Follow up customer requirements in a timely manner, optimize products according to operational data, and enhance the efficiency of the business process;
- Bachelor degree or above, Product management at a technology company is preferred
- Experience working on user growth operation and large-scale marketing activities;
- Good vision and good logical thinking skills;
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills, with experience in complex projects;