OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You'll be Doing:
- Formulate service quality monitoring standards, service quality reward and punishment regulations, and continuously improve various standard systems.
- Provide quality improvement suggestions and measures according to business types to improve the standard of the customer service center.
- Identify business issues, process issues, product issues, operational issues, service personnel issues and etc. based on insights from quality inspection samples.
- Prepare monthly reports, formulate effective improvement measures, track the effects of implementation of improvement measures, and improve the quality monitoring and evaluation system.
- Promote closed-loop improvement at the individual level and process level through quality inspection results and case reviews.
What We Look For in You:
- Experience in customer service center quality inspection (online customer service or call center) with case review ability.
- Excellent command of spoken English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Bachelor‘s degree or above, fluent in writing.
- Proactive in work, able to continuously provide constructive solutions to own work. Good at identifying problems, and able to propose solutions to problems.
- Able to work as a team and handle pressure at work.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations