Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
What your typical week looks like:
- Support OK group Total Rewards strategy development and enhancement. Ensure the competitive pay positioning by C&B related policies/guideline design and build up, including but not limited to annual salary review, base pay design, annual bonus review and etc.
- Drive company level short-term and long-term incentive design and implementation. Work as the focal point with business functions for various sales incentive plans. Creates effective communication strategy for incentive programs and gain support from key stakeholders.
- Conduct benchmarking studies to analysis and evaluate the effectiveness of current policies/guidelines. Make proposals for gap areas and enhancement points.
- Conduct the annual C&B programs, like annaul salary review, LTI grant, benefits review, salary survey and etc.
- Able to effectively partner with HRBP and other HR functions. Work closely with business and HR team to manage, consult, and resolve compensation and benefits issues.
- Provides training to HR staff & business on processes and professional practices within the total rewards process and will directly interact with all levels of employees
- Efficiently manage workflow and deadlines. Well push forward the program from project management view. Able to do short- and long-term planning, make policy and program recommendations. Recommend/initiate new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continuous improvement.
Skills that you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with solid knowledge and experience of Compensation & Benefits design. Sales incentive and long term incentive design project experience will be a plus.
- Self-motivated. Can work under pressure and able to adjustment to the rapid changing environments.
- Commitment to the company’s values with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively across the organization.
- Strong communication skills. Able to drive business conversation and have positive influence
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen and business insights in designing incentive programs
- Hands-on experience to deal with kinds of internal requests.
- Good team player. Ability to build partnerships within HR team and across business units