At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
About the Role:
As a Python Software Engineer of Trading and Risk Service team, you will design, develop, maintain and improve our python-based risk system as well as a common framework which is used by researchers and risk managers across multiple teams. You will collaborate closely with product manager, researchers and engineers to deliver an accurate, flexible and robust system.
- Develop an independent risk calculation and monitoring system covering all trading crypto products including spot, future, swap and option.
- Develop a Python framework which has consistent data model and design philosophy as the existing Java implementation.
- Drive and shape the Python quantitative projects into scalable and flexible direction.
- Level 2 support for applications and monitor overall service performance.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Experience in Python and software engineering.
- Strong logical thinking, problem-solving skills and be able work independently.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, structured products and Defi trading.