At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance. We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive - we want to bring out the best in you.
About the team:
As a graduate UX Writer/Digital Copywriter, you will build and maintain the core OKX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with product management, and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations. This is an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of crypto mobile applications including pro/retail trading, asset management, and wallet.
- Creates user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with product designers and information architects to create information flows and terminology within complex workflows from concept, wireframes, prototypes, to production.
- Collaborates with the product designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to the product’s voice and tone style guide.
- Works with product team to identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize, or evaluate the UI content; in the absence of research, use data and have an intuition for what will work well.
- Bachelor/ Master's degree in English, Journalism, Translation or any relevant discipline
- Ability to write in professional English
- Basic knowledge of UX and content development and strategy
- Proven ability to adhere to specific conversational "tones" and to write about otherwise-serious topics in a fun, creative, and engaging way
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is a plus
- Good communication, teamwork and eager to learn
- Candidates MUST submit a portfolio to showcase UI/UX work