Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers everyone to explore the crypto world. In addition to its world-class Defi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
- Responsible for the design and deployment of OKX automation operation and maintenance system, CI/CD, CMDB
traffic playback, failure drill, and A/B test;
- Responsible for the design and development of a one-stop operation and maintenance management platform solution of OKX;
- Participated in the design of cloud solutions on the OKX business system and designed scalable technical solutions according to business requirements;
- Responsible for the reliable, stable and efficient operation of the online service and management system;
- Pay attention to the trends of related products and technologies in the industry, and continue to explore multi-cloud management and hybrid deployment technologies;
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than two years of working experience;
- Proficient in Java/Spring boot development and knowledge of computer networks, data structure, algorithms and operating system
- Kafka/RocketMQ, MYSQL, Redis, and other middleware application development;
- Experienced ability to Troubleshoot, can solve system problems and systematic analysis of the performance tuning;
- Strong awareness of ownership and team communication and collaboration ability;
- Bilingual communication in English and mandarin to support regional operations.