At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
Based in the OKX brand creative studio, the Brand Designer [Product Marketing] will produce world class creative design for the growing crypto currency exchange platform OKX, part of OK Group.
To create brilliant, compelling and effective brand creative design for all OKX brand and digital creative needs in the Product Marketing Campaign space. Delivering modern, effective and inspiring creative design for the global crypto-currency exchange brand at all times.
Reporting to the Design Manager for OKX, the Designer(s) will work closely with the Product Marketing team and will be responsible for producing digital graphic design, motion and effective communications for all relevant channels, covering social media, websites, emails, editorial content, digital marketing, events and more.
Brand Creative delivery
● Working from a creative brief to utilize their creative design skills to interpret, create and deliver best in class creative design for all OKX needs, especially in the field of product marketing: social media, video storyboards, web pages, static content, email, customer communications, events and digital advertising.
● To follow and interpret creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiated 'on-brand' creative for daily, weekly and seasonal product marketing campaigns.
● Working closely with other creatives and product marketing managers, responsible for the creation and and timely delivery of product marketing campaigns: web pages, videos, email, social media, events
● Working closely with the Brand Design Manager to plan and create differentiating and compelling communications, creative brand design and content to launch new products in the markets effectively.
● To challenge and innovate with brand design.
● To identify opportunities for continuous improvement within their day-to-day creative processes.
● Support the acquisition and retention teams by delivering compelling and engaging creative campaigns and educational content to generate brand awareness, engagement and help getting customers to come back over and over again.
● Create storyboards for product videos and animations that are on brand and engage customers to learn more about OKX products.
● To take on-board learnings from the Brand Design manager regarding campaign performance and continuously innovate to drive and improve performance.
● Support the creation and delivery of brand and content assets to meet the demands of OKX brand and product marketing design
● Review and optimize all product marketing creative on an ongoing basis.
● Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of competitors, brand and social creative trends and product marketing design.
● Working with the Design Manager to help define creative processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
● Working closely with the brand creative team and Product Marketing Team, Social Media, PR and Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimized Omni-channel approach to all activity.
Team and Relationship Management
● To self-motivate and manage daily tasks to ensure work is delivered on-time and to the agreed standards.
● To help create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the brand creative team.
● Work alongside third party suppliers of brand creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
● Maintain and develop strong relationships with the OKX Global Marketing team and business functions to help facilitate the OKX brand vision.
● Constantly challenge, question and innovate to develop the team’s brand design, digital and social media knowledge and skills.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
● A design professional with qualifications in graphics, brand and digital design.
● Relevant experience of working as a designer within a brand creative team in a global business or agency side.
● Experience working within a design team for a high volume online business (lifestyle, sports, fashion or crypto ideal), delivering high quality creative assets.
● Puts the brand and customer at the heart of the design development process.
● The ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
● Experience of having worked within a team with best practice processes.
● Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept, design development, production and build.
● A creative thinker and idea generator with a strong creative eye.
● A passion and understanding of branding, product marketing, social media and design.
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Figma
● Animation skills and experience desirable
● Event brand design experience desirable
● A passion and understanding of branding, technology and design.
● Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
● Some experience of working with third party agencies to deliver results
● A positive, creative and influential personality.
● Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Docs etc.