Based in the OKX brand creative studio, the Brand Designer [Events] will produce world class creative design for the growing crypto currency exchange platform OKX, part of OK Group.
To create brilliant, compelling and effective creative design for all OKX brand and spacial, print and digital creative needs in the experiential and event space. Delivering modern, effective and inspiring creative design for the global crypto-currency exchange brand at all times.
Reporting to the Design Director for OKX, the Designer(s) will work closely with the events team and will be responsible for producing experiential, digital graphic design, motion, print and effective communications for events and all relevant channels, covering social media, website, invites, merch, emails, editorial content, digital marketing and more.
Brand Creative and Events delivery
- Working from a creative brief to utilize their creative design skills to interpret, create and deliver best in class creative design for all OKX events needs: invitations, giveaways, spacial / experiential booth designs and graphics, motion, social media, web pages, email, customer communications and digital advertising.
- To follow and interpret creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating 'on brand' creative for OKX events globally.
- Working closely with the events team and other internal and external partners, responsible for the day-to-day creation and timely delivery of OKX events creative assets: invitations, general communications, booth designs, event screens, printed collateral, leaflets, merchandising, web pages, email, social media
- Working closely with the Design Director to plan and create exciting, differentiating and compelling event design and visual communications.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement within their day to day creative processes.
- Support the event teams and other internal partners by delivering compelling and engaging event design assets to generate brand awareness, excitement about OKX products and improved engagement.
- To take on-board learnings from the Brand Design Director and Events Team regarding event success and continuously innovate to drive and improve performance.
- Support the creation and delivery of brand and event assets to meet the demands of OKX brand and event design
- Review and optimize all brand and event creative on an ongoing basis.
- Create a events design playbook and event design guidelines
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of competitors, brand and event creative trends.
- Working with the Design Director to help define creative processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
- Working closely with the brand creative team and Events, Social Media, PR and Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimized Omni-channel approach to all activity.
Team and Relationship Management
- To self motivate and manage daily tasks to ensure work is delivered on-time and to the agreed standards.
- To help create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the brand creative team.
- Work alongside third party suppliers of brand and event creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the OKX Global Marketing team and business functions to help facilitate the OKX brand vision.
- Constantly challenge, question and innovate to develop the team’s brand and event design, spacial and experiential design knowledge and skills
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Design professional with qualifications in graphic, brand and events related design.
- Relevant experience of working as a designer within a creative team in a global business or agency side.
- Experience working within a design team for a global business (lifestyle, sports, fashion or crypto ideal), delivering high quality creative assets, events experience ideal.
- Puts the brand and customer at the heart of the design development process.
- Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Experience of having worked within a team with best practice processes.
- Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept, design development, production and build.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator and Figma
- Event brand design or related experience
- Animation skills and experience desirable
- A creative thinker and idea generator with a strong creative eye.
- A passion and understanding of branding, events and design.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Some experience of working with third party agencies to deliver results
- A positive, creative and influential personality.
- Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Docs etc.