At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist the department head to manage the CIS P2P BD team
- Expand P2P merchants in CIS, and continuously increase the number of active merchants
- Responsible for the operation and management of P2P merchants, establishing and improving the operation system and strategies of merchants, and improve the service experience of merchants
- Improve the trading activity of merchants and users and increase trading volume through refined operation, service and high-quality publicity and planning
- Based on industry understanding and analysis, provide localization feedback and competitive information, put forward optimization suggestions for product experience upgrading, and help the team to quickly match strategies suitable for local promotion according to hot events
What We Look For In You:
- English as working language, based in Russia, proficiency in local languages of CIS is highly preferred
- Have rich experience and resources in other P2P platforms, master P2P merchant channels, and be able to independently develop new merchants or explore merchants from competitors
- Familiar with the whole process of P2P operation, able to build merchant trust through service and daily management, not only relying on promotional activities to improve merchant activity
- Good inter-departmental communication and collaboration skills, and team management skills
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities. Our diversity initiatives and strategies are designed to attract, develop, and advance the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status, or any other dimension of diversity. Our distinctive approach to diversity is based on a belief that we each have a personal accountability for success in this area.
We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We embrace difference and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our company and our work. By promoting these values, we aim to create a positive work experience that encourages a sense of belonging.