At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for Affiliate management, identify and follow up on any future business opportunities
- Manage and enhance relationships with local crypto influencers, being in contact with them frequently, build partnerships with influencers for the purpose of user acquisition
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns with influencers or media channels
- Expand the user base and grow awareness of the OKX brand
- Devise creative ways to identify potential affiliates and acquire users
- Assist in translations and proofread content
What We Look For In You:
- Solid affiliate marketing experience in the Cryptocurrency space
- Experience in building large affiliate networks from start to finish
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental affiliate customer acquisition KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
- Fluent in English and local languages
- More experiences will be considered as Senior Manager / Team Lead
- Immediate Available is preferred
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities. Our diversity initiatives and strategies are designed to attract, develop, and advance the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status, or any other dimension of diversity. Our distinctive approach to diversity is based on a belief that we each have a personal accountability for success in this area.
We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We embrace difference and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our company and our work. By promoting these values, we aim to create a positive work experience that encourages a sense of belonging.