At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Market our suite of flow & structured products to institutional clients in a defined territory.
- For this role, we are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of CIS & Russia based and/or related institutions
- You'll develop and execute a sales plan
- You'll drive pipeline growth, keeping pipeline and sales forecasting accurate and up to date in Hubspot and other internal reporting tools
- You understand the flow and structured products and are confident in delivering presentations and product demonstrations
- Act as a strong internal advocate for our customers, ensuring feedback is communicated between sales, account managers, trading ops and product
- Structure, negotiate and close sales by working closely with account managers, trading operations, and various other internal teams such as product and legal
What We Look For In You:
- You understand FX/derivative/crypto trading and can talk confidently about it; ideally, have done some crypto trading yourself
- Prior experience working in sales driving new revenue and delivering market share growth
- Proven ability to execute end-to-end projects in a global matrix organisation
- You are self-motivated and used to managing senior stakeholders independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented, comfortable in the weeds, and happy to get stuck into our exchange products and iterating in the wild
- You have excellent problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- You have a customer-centric mindset and have product solution capabilities
- You have excellent executive communication skills
- Frequent travel is required
Nice to Haves:
- Extensive Crypto/ FX/ FI/ Equity expertise gained in investment banking, crypto exchange and/or trading software vendor would be helpful
- Consistent track record of overachieving objective
- Crypto working experience with in-depth knowledge of CIS & Russia based and/or related institutions is preferred
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities. Our diversity initiatives and strategies are designed to attract, develop, and advance the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status, or any other dimension of diversity. Our distinctive approach to diversity is based on a belief that we each have a personal accountability for success in this area.
We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We embrace difference and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our company and our work. By promoting these values, we aim to create a positive work experience that encourages a sense of belonging.