At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Responsible for the reliable, stable, and efficient operation of micro-service infrastructure services;
- Responsible for the design and development of RPC communication framework, and the reliable, stable, and efficient operation of the system under large-scale traffic access;
- Responsible for the design and development of general middleware for business support, low latency and high throughput of the system under high concurrency scenarios, and adapting to certain demand expansion;
- Responsible for the storage of the database, and the reliable, stable, and efficient operation of the storage system under high concurrency scenarios;
- Concern relevant technology trends in the industry, and apply advanced technologies reasonably;
- Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major.
- Have solid basic knowledge of computer networks, data structure, algorithms and operating systems;
- Familiar with Java language development, excellent programming skills, high self-requirements for engineering quality;
- Have Java microservices (SpringBoot, NACOS, Apollo, Sentinel…), middleware (gRPC, distributed ID, Kafka, distributed lock…), and storage database (Sharding MYSQL, Redis, HBase, ElasticSearch…) with the in-depth technical understanding of one or more of these areas;
- Have a sense of job Ownership, and have good team communication and collaboration;
- Chinese and English can be used as mother tongues for communication