At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
As a Growth Product Manager for SEO, you always put the customer in the center, building experiences that benefit both users and search engine bots, but not just the latter. You strive for experiences that are good for both natural search and organic users. You are full of new ideas, and understand how to translate SEO guidelines to product enhancements. You like the challenge and know how to operate in areas with high-level of uncertainty. You have sharp analytical mind and you always use data to back-up your intuition. We are looking forward to how you can help us take our SEO efforts to the next level.
What you will do:
- Create strategy and vision for best-in-class SEO solutions(Product side) and "Learn" product.
- Collaborate with peer product managers & cross-functional growth teams to ensure SEO compliance across OKX products and provide guidance on solutions that benefit both natural search and organic users.
- Responsible for the "Learn" product, help with user conversion and solve user questions, and achieve better results in user growth(SEO) and conversion rate based on high-quality product.
- Use Contentful to build "Learn" and other SEO pages better, collect requirements from multiple stakeholders and prioritize their importance.
- Define product roadmap and lead execution, delivering great user experiences.
- Communicate roadmap, performance and plans to stakeholders and execs.
- Cross collaboration with high-performing engineering team to build quality product & services.
- Solid product management experience in user growth products(web), preferably in the crypto industry.
- Bachelor degree in CS/Finance or experience in working in highly technical domains.
- Deep understanding of product management, especially how backend features impact experience.
- Have experience in user-end products, understand the growth logic of user-end products, understand various growth indicators, and understand how to communicate with the design team.
- Trading/Finance product experience is a plus, frequent use is a must.
- Have passion for blockchain technology and / or are driven by transforming existing structures and market practices in order to provide better services and experiences to our clients.
- Understand the distribution of users who are interested in crypto industry such as Cefi, Defi, NFT, Gamefi, etc.
- Good understanding on product go-to-market strategies.
- Solid understanding of the full product development lifecycle and business, write the high-quality PRD.
- Strong self-learning, logical thinking ability.
- Have experience in SEO and understand search engines and their ranking factors.
- Eager for success, have strong project management/pushing ability and strong sense of ownership, to communicate with the corresponding team (such as Marketing, Design, R&D team) to solve all the blocking points in the process of project advancement.
- Superior written and verbal communications (English).
- Be able to act independently and take initiative and work well within a dynamic and fast paced team environment.