About the team
We are the Global HR Operation Team, an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first-class experience to the Company. HR Operation Specialists are essential for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related programs, policies, or procedures. This team is responsible for supporting our daily HR operation. These are high-exposure jobs, which requires a comfort with delivering great (internal) customer experience, being creative in designing/reinventing processes, and handling a high volume of work. Further, it's a team that is best suited to people who champion individual outcomes towards the larger outcomes for team success.
About the role
In this role you will manage and execute all frontline processes and policies as it pertains to the Global HR Operations. The team will be heavily involved in the daily HR operation, such as the preparation of documents and benefit administration. You’ll be asked to proactively identify opportunities to enhance the service provided by HR and ultimately implement meaningful changes. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to shape the firm’s people-related practices/initiatives by applying external and internal contextual knowledge, including the Terms & Conditions of employment in worldwide locations.
- Lead a small team and responsible for all-round HR operations tasks.
- Be accountable for daily HR operation, such as the preparing and filing of documents, benefit administration, and monthly payroll
- Understand and execute the end-to-end HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting services in an accurate, meaningful, and timely manner
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Assist to review/update/create employment documents for compliance including templates, offer letter, employment contract, consulting service agreements, and other employment-related templates through working with key parties
- Participate in special projects on a local and global basis as required (20% of the time)
- Bachelor's Degree with solid years of HR Operation experience in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Strong customer orientation in the delivery of internal services
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams rapidly and effectively
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and the drive to think creatively
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately