At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
How the daily work looks like:
Financial reimbursement system transformation support:
- Familiar with the business logic of the reimbursement system, able to support the collection and planning and design of business-side requirements of the financial reimbursement system transformation plan, and lead the implementation of requirements; management of suppliers and support the continuous innovation and iteration of the system to meet the diverse needs of users;
- Process management and optimization of financial reimbursement system
- Participate in the sorting and optimization of the financial reimbursement system process, including the management and allocation of system modules and functional rights;
- Continuously improve the display content and operation process of the document interface of the financial reimbursement system, connect with Parties for product optimization, be responsible for the implementation of the plan, and meet the needs of system operation and management.
- Connecting with peripheral systems of financial reimbursement system
- Have the product owner awareness of reimbursement system products, support the implementation of docking projects with peripheral systems of the financial reimbursement system (such as human resources system, contract management system, OA), write demand documents, coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to promote demand implementation, and continuously improve the reimbursement system data online level;
- Communicate with suppliers, promote the solution of user needs, manage related parties and demand lists;
- Complete other work delivered by the team;
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, financial management, computer and other related majors;
- Familiar with the management and control logic and implementation method of SAAS reimbursement system, experience in the role of implementation and project manager is a plus, and experience in implementation and software operation management of expense management system
- Participated in a number of cost control system implementation, operation management and process optimization projects, with experience in cost control system operation and maintenance management;
- Rich experience in cross-team collaboration, cross-departmental communication, good interpersonal understanding, good at creating a good communication atmosphere, strong ability to withstand pressure, and patient guidance for user problems;
- Have a good ability to summarize and sum up, and have high work enthusiasm.