At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance. We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive - we want to bring out the best in you.
What we offer:
- A chance to work at a world leading blockchain company
- Team with experts from Alipay/Tencent/Facebook/JP Morgan /Nomura Securities/Credit Suisse
- Join a growing exchange with USD 10 billion level daily trading volume, serving more than 10 million customers globally
- Very competitive remuneration package
What the day to day looks like:
- Creates user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with product designers and information architects to create information flows and terminology within complex workflows from concept, wireframes, prototypes, to production.
- Collaborates with the product designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to the product’s voice and tone style guide.
- Works with product team to identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize, or evaluate the UI content; in the absence of research, use data and have an intuition for what will work well.
- Revisits existing product copy in an effort to constantly refine OKX user communications.
- Drives clarity and consistency in tone, terminology, and support a systematic approach for all in-product copy.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers, UX researcher, product managers, engineers to improve the Wish product.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Experience in content development and strategy, high-tech industry preferred
- Experience in UI copywriting, technical writing, or UX/product design
- Experience contributing to product, feature, and/or service strategy as well as roadmap development and execution
- Proven ability to adhere to specific conversational "tones" and to write about otherwise-serious topics in a fun, creative, and engaging way
Nice to have
- Able to communication (written and verbal) skills in English (Chinese is a plus)
- Experience and interest in user-centric design
- Experience with usability testing preferred but not required
- Additional experience in any of the following areas a plus: unmoderated user testing, workshop facilitation, graphic facilitation or illustration, program management, terminology, marketing collateral, or web copy
- Experience and expertise in a blockchain field preferred, but not required