At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Python data specialist who enjoy tackling challenges in processing and analysing data, from high frequency tick to alternative data source, propelling and supporting our data-driven trading initiatives.
- Lead and work on a large and complex data platform with a particular focus on high-frequency time-series data, real-time analytics and historical data access
- Own and work on projects and components across the data pipeline – capturing, cleaning, monitoring, warehousing, analysing and providing API
- Apply strong analytical and technical skills in analysis, cleaning, modelling and visualization of large datasets
- Closely partner with various teams of trader, quant research and quant developer
- Be creative and be able to identify technical gap and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of our solution
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong knowledge of programming in Python
- Experience in SQL and/or NoSQL database system
- Experience working in a POSIX environment
- (Nice to have) Knowledge of crypto and/or financial products
- (Nice to have) Experience in dealing with intraday, tick or order book data
- (Nice to have) Experience in on-chain data capturing and analysis
- (Nice to have) Experience in C++ a plus
- (Nice to have) Experience in performing data analysis in data-frames, Pandas/R/Spark/Arrow
- (Nice to have) Experience working with systematic trading or high frequency trading