OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders worldwide leveraging blockchain technology.
Our platform offers spot & derivatives trading helping traders optimize their strategy. It provides a safe, reliable and stable environment for digital assets trading via web interface and mobile app by adopting GSLB, and distributed server clusters.
We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity:
We’re seeking a talented and passionate Mobile Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. Candidates should be experienced, but willing to collaborate, adapt and learn. We’re a new team and growing rapidly. This is a great opportunity to get involved with more entrepreneurial professionals in a dynamic environment. Data analysis as well as ingenuity and creativity are vital as we’re driving improvements to our products, user experiences and engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, manage, and optimize mobile campaigns
- Manage execution of data-driven campaigns in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Manage targeting and segmentation for each campaign
- Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to programs
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Report on significant learnings and present the impact of significant findings to leadership
What We Look for In You:
- 3+ years of mobile user acquisition experience ideally in the fintech space
- 2+ years of App Store optimization experience
- Experience working with push notifications to drive promos
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental mobile KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
- Experience creating personalized customer lifecycle journeys on mobile
- Experience with AB Testing, experiment development and reporting presentation
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- Crypto experience or a willingness to learn
- HTML/MJML experience or a willingness to learn