Okteto provides a local development experience for cloud applications. In a world of ever-emerging technologies, the number of tools to manage cloud-native applications becomes more overwhelming every year. This vastly increases the cognitive load for developers, decreases their productivity and forces them to become experts in areas different from their own. With Okteto, you code locally in your favorite IDE and Okteto takes care of updating your application in your development environment to provide continuous feedback as you code. No commit, build, push, or deploy required.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and help us grow and scale our current marketing efforts. The ideal candidate would have a passion for developer marketing, a track record of success in developing marketing strategies, and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
As a Marketing Generalist, you will be responsible for creating and executing successful marketing plans that achieve our business objectives. You will be tasked with developing campaigns that will drive awareness, engagement, and ultimately conversions. You’ll work closely with the sales team, our digital agency, and product marketing to fulfill demand and field marketing objectives.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and conversions
- Create and optimize digital marketing campaigns to incorporate content, SEO/SEM, social, email, and events to drive integrated campaigns.
- Own multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns.
- Work with digital demand agency to build and scale email nurture / re-engage programs in Hubspot to drive responses and push qualified leads further down the funnel for conversion
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of field events and industry conferences, including pre-and post-event communications.
- Monitor the success of campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
Success for this role will be measured by the following objectives:
- Increase in website traffic and conversions, as measured by website analytics
- Increased brand recognition and awareness, as measured by brand mentions and impressions
- Increased lead generation, as measured by the number of leads generated
- Improved customer experience, as measured by customer satisfaction surveys
- Increased ROI from marketing campaigns, as measured by campaign performance metrics
A good fit
- You are comfortable with async communication and working with a remote team across multiple timezones.
- You have experience marketing developer tooling.
- You thrive on building process and programs from start to finish. Having a big impact on a growing company gets you excited.
- You think outside the box when it comes to strategy and initiatives.
- You are a polished content builder.
Nice to have
- Video production and editing skills.
- Experience using design tools like Figma.
- Experience within Cloud-native ecosystem
Joining Okteto is an opportunity to be a part of an early start up comprised of people passionate about developer experience and community building.
100% remote from day one means we understand what it takes to foster an efficient, distributed team across international time zones.
$1000 office equipment stipend to get you set up for work-from-home productive success
Sponsored yearly company offsite
Unlimited PTO with 3 weeks minimum encouraged, plus a full company week off in December.
Competitive salary and equity
Health, dental, and vision.
16 weeks paid parental leave for birth, adoption and foster parents.