OKEx is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEx derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the team:
As a mobile software engineer, you will build and maintain core OKEX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with design, product and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations. This is an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of crypto mobile application including pro/retail trading, asset management and wallet.
- Part of a global mobile team, develop new features for the all-in-one iOS and Android apps.
- Strive for performance optimization and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Stay on top of industry trends, evaluate new solutions to address our unique and fast-growing business needs.
- Work closely with design and product teams, turn design ideas into quality features that scale to millions of users.
- Collaborate with global development teams, deliver customized solutions targeting international users while maintaining consistency with overall architecture.
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation and improve efficiency in cross-office/timezone cooperation.
- 2021 to 2022 fresh graduate
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Familiar with at least one of the following languages: Java/Kotlin/Objective-C/Swift.
- Passionate in software development, strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- String communication skills.
- Fluent in English reading and writing (Mandarin is a plus);