OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders worldwide leveraging blockchain technology.
Our platform offers spot & derivatives trading helping traders optimize their strategy. It provides a safe, reliable and stable environment for digital assets trading via web interface and mobile app by adopting GSLB, and distributed server clusters.
We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
The Design team at OKEx is a group of multidisciplinary creatives that believes in blending the best of visual and experience design to create delightful products for our customers.Creative Directors are creative problem solvers—valuing high-quality craft, strong narrative, and strategic thinking.
OKEx is seeking a Creative Director to join us in eliminating financial barriers, evolve the global economy, and change the world for better. As a Creative Director, you will help drive the entire design process for Brand at OKEx—from concept to execution. You will not only drive strategy but execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms. From internal through external creative, you will set the bar of quality for the entire Brand team—mentoring other designers along the way.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work alongside the CMO to develop the brand voice, guiding principles, strategy, and foundation elements that will empower both the Product and Marketing functions.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Marketing leadership to shape the overall vision and brand strategy.
- Execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms.
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Review, presentations, and by facilitating workshops.
- Partner with cross-functional peers to define concepts and create provoking and powerful design.
- Manage other designers throughout the organization on craft, quality, and processes.
What We Look For In You:
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience at an agency or in-house design teams.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Managers, PMMs, Copywriters, and Marketers.
- Drive to create high-quality design and consistency across several channels such as social media, email, web, and within the product.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable facilitating strategic workshops and influencing across multiple levels of the company.
- Ability to work quickly with minimal direction on complex brand initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones.
- A desire to mentor cross-functional peers and evangelize for great design.
- Ability to travel internationally about 10% of the time.