We’re growing the global content team at one of the top exchanges in crypto. This role requires seasoned English language writing skills, as well as the desire to push the boundary of what is generally considered corporate content.
Emphasis on creativity, collaboration and strategic thinking. This role will focus on writing, but also includes daily team strategic discussions to determine topics and develop ideas.
What the day to day looks like:
- Collaborate with the team to develop editorial calendar that aligns with content strategy
- Write articles (generally related to cryptocurrency and blockchain) that vary in length and complexity (in-depth analysis of relevant industry topics, research reports, interviews, op-eds. Also product updates and tutorials)
- Keep up with global crypto/blockchain related news
- Communicate with marketing and product teams as needed
- Conduct interviews (video/audio) with top people in the industry
Ideal candidate must have:
- Language skills: fluent spoken and written English, professional writing experience
- Technical Skills: excellent writer
- Soft skills: speaking and communication, collaborating with a team, working in a fast-paced environment under deadlines, thinking critically
- Previous companies: must have professional writing experience, ideally in a crypto/finance/fintech and/or media/journalism context. Content marketing and branding experience is also welcome.
- Portfolio: must include a link to previous work (1-3 samples). Files are also acceptable if work is not published online
Nice to have:
- Years of experience: 5+
- Industry: crypto/blockchain/fintech/finance
- Ideal education background: journalism/finance/economics/humanities
- Experience: on-camera, research