At Okera, we are on a mission to empower Enterprise organizations to get more value out of their data and we do it responsibility with a high regard for data security! We are solving some truly amazing challenges and you would be a great fit if you embody a growth mindset, understand what it means to put the customer first, you are a go-getter and value the team over individual, you are accountable, hard working, value transparency, and are looking to join a fast-paced startup environment that truly wants to make a difference.
Be sure to check out our most exciting recent press below especially being labeled as one of the 10 coolest big data start-ups in 2020!
- Okera Honored With Datanami Editors’ Choice Award for Best Big Data Security Product or Technology.
- Okera Labeled As One of The 10 Coolest Big Data Startups Of 2020!
- Okera Introduces Industry’s First Adaptive Security Plane with nScale™ Elasticity.
- Okera and Starburst Strategic Partnership Aims to Accelerate Secure Data Analytics with Unprecedented Cost Savings.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the product vision, strategy, roadmapping, prioritization, development and execution of the product.
- Constantly talk with prospects and customers, listening deeply for feedback to make product & prioritization decisions.
- Lead strategic cross-functional initiatives with engineering, UX, marketing and sales to ensure we are delivering a great customer experience.
- Provide input into collateral and training to empower the go to market team.
- Drive pricing, packaging, segmentation, and have a strong voice in go-to-market strategy.
- As Okera grows, lead/cultivate/coach a team of product managers.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on Product Management experience for an enterprise B2B software product with lots of connectors and integrations, with at least a year of directly managing other product managers.
- You are focused on providing excellent customer and user experiences and are deeply empathetic to user needs.
- You have demonstrated a strong bias for action while maintaining an attention to detail.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills that shine when you’re talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience.
- You have a growth-mindset and are excited to work at a startup.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, vision and stock options.
- Unlimited time off.
- 401k plan.
- Virtual weekly happy hours.
- Monthly Health & Wellness Program stipend.
- Professional Self Development stipend annually to grow your knowledge.