At Okera, we are on a mission to empower Enterprise organizations to get more value out of their data and we do it responsibility with a high regard for data security! We are solving some truly amazing challenges and you would be a great fit if you embody a growth mindset, understand what it means to put the customer first, you are a go-getter and value the team over individual, you are accountable, hard working, value transparency, and are looking to join a fast-paced startup environment that truly wants to make a difference.
Be sure to check out our most exciting recent press below especially being labeled as one of the 10 coolest big data start-ups in 2020!
- Okera Honored With Datanami Editors’ Choice Award for Best Big Data Security Product or Technology.
- Okera Labeled As One of The 10 Coolest Big Data Startups Of 2020!
- Okera Introduces Industry’s First Adaptive Security Plane with nScale™ Elasticity.
- Okera and Starburst Strategic Partnership Aims to Accelerate Secure Data Analytics with Unprecedented Cost Savings.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the engineering playbook as the first technical writer at Okera.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams to effectively understand requirements of the business.
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal engineering audiences.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Has a strong technical writing engineering background within data platforms, SaaS products, Big Data, or analytics.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience within a startup/IT corporate environments.
- Experience working and collaborating with software engineers on a daily/weekly basis.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Virtual weekly happy hours.