OkCupid is looking to hire a Data Analyst!
OkCupid is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to contribute to our data-driven organization. We enjoy working on a product that helps millions of people find love and get a great sense of satisfaction in seeing our hard work make a difference. If that’s the kind of thing that appeals to you, you’re probably a good fit for OkCupid!
In this role, you will:
- Analyze company performance across Product, Marketing, Finance, and more
- Prepare trend analysis and investigative reporting for product teams and senior management
- Develop stories using (a lot of!) real data to share with outside media publications and business partnerships
- Design and create intuitive yet scalable reports, dashboards and visualizations that business owners can rely on to provide Business Intelligence value
- Work with product owners to test new features in the product and analyze the performance of your experiments
- Help us better understand the business of love!
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience using SQL with any database. Big data knowledge a plus!
- Experience with at least one statistical programming language: Python, R, SAS, Julia (Python Preferred!)
- Experience with MS Excel / Google Sheets or BI Tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn unstructured problems into easily digestible analysis and conclusions
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Business, or Engineering related field a plus
What are some perks?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Workstation and tools of your choice
- Paid attendance to conferences
- Regularly catered lunch and a bomb shelter stockpile of snacks and drinks
- Company funded happy hours/events
- A sunny office full of incredibly curious and friendly people
OkCupid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.