OkCupid is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst!
OkCupid is the best online dating product on Earth! Our iOS and Android apps are some of the highest-rated on the market. Statistically speaking, odds are that someone you know has found a date on OkCupid (seriously, just ask around).
In this role, you will:
- Prepare financial trend and data analysis reports for company’s senior management
- Develop stories using real data to share with outside media publications and business partnerships
- Procure and maintain financial reporting and user engagement data for presentation to internal teams and product decisions
- Design and create intuitive yet scalable reports, dashboards and visualizations that business owners can rely on to make business decisions
- Creatively automate reporting and extract insights from OkCupid’s performance
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience using SQL with any database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS SQL Server
- Experience with the Python programming language preferred
- Strong analytical skills and experience with MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Business, or Engineering related field a plus
What are some perks?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Workstation and tools of your choice
- Paid attendance to conferences
- Regularly catered lunch and a bomb shelter stockpile of snacks and drinks
- Company funded happy hours/events
- A sunny office full of incredibly curious and friendly people
OkCupid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.