OkCupid is looking to hire a digital Product & Social Media Copywriter!
OkCupid is the only dating app that connects people over what really matters—and it works! Odds are a person you know has met someone on OkCupid (seriously, just ask around). Joining the OkCupid team means getting to help millions of people connect everyday.
Some things you’ll do:
- Write on-brand copy for all interfaces of OkCupid’s app, dot com, and social media channels
- Assist in writing and editing all other copy, including for the blog and CRM
- Monitor OkCupid and competitor social media performance, and strategize new initiatives to increase impact
- Develop a deep understanding of target OkCupid audience and competitive landscape
- Communicate with the product team to ensure voice and tone is consistent across all OkCupid platforms
- Constantly brainstorm fresh, innovative ways to encourage awesome people to join OkCupid and date!
Some skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or comparable field/work experience
- 1-2 years of digital copywriting experience
- Experience creating content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with various teams, including product, design, and CRM
- Technical knowledge of database tools, content management systems, and best practices
- Ability to think creatively and provide quality work against tight deadlines
- A positive, inclusive attitude and excitement around connecting people!
What are the perks?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Office building bragging rights with great views and people
- Daily catered meals and awesome office snacks
- Attendance to conferences and marketing initiatives
- Company-funded happy hours and events
OkCupid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.